Universal Needle Cartridges fit most machines and grips that are cartridge based. We feature the 17 Curved Open Magnum, and is 0.35mm with a long taper. Comes 20 per box. Individually sealed in blister packs, sterilized by Ethylene Oxide gas with lot number and expiry date. Rubber stopper minimizes backflow. Crystal clear housing allows clean visual of needle movement. Open and closed magnums available. Made of 316L surgical stainless steel.
Universal Needle Cartridges feature a soft tension, allowing for less resistance to the motor output, making them ideal for shading but also hold its own in lining work as well. Try one today!
- Liners are long taper and shaders/magnums are medium-long taper
- Fit most machines and grips that are cartridge-based
- 20 cartridges per box
- Individually sealed in blister packs
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide gas with lot number and expiry date
- Stopper minimizes backflow
- Crystal clear housing allows clean visual of needle movement
- Open and closed magnums available
- Made of 316L surgical stainless steel.
If you are specifically looking for needles for microshading / ombré brows, the most commonly used needles for microshading would be the small 1R and 3R sizes with small diameters:
- 1RL – #5 = 0.18mm Liner
- 1RL – #8 = 0.25mm Liner
- 1RL – #10 = 0.30mm Liner
- 3RL – #6 = 0.20mm Liner
- 3RL – #8 = 0.25mm Liner